- Try to stop the feeling of panic, the situation will pass away quickly if you are in control.
- Breathe slowly and deeply. This is something you can practice so it comes naturally to you.
- Move slowly and carefully away from where the wasp is – violent and sudden movements can make the wasp more aggressive.
- Try to put your fear into perspective. Wasps are not life threatening for most people.
- Don’t focus on the wasp. The more you attend to your fear the worse the response will be.
Click here for more info about wasp phobia